The color in a room coupled with the form and function of the objects that inhabit a space are essentials that sustain balance - Another element in achieving the essence of Wendy's design philosophy is the juxtaposition of beautiful antiques with the elegant sleek lines of modern design.
With an education in the fine arts and an even deeper interest in sculpture, Wendy works closely with residential and hospitality clients across the country to create lighting with a texture and depth that helps reestablish balance and beauty in their personal and professional spaces. Her work can be seen hanging in restaurants, hotels and homes across the country and Canada.
Wendy received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Parsons School of Design in New York City.
- Hardywood Park Craft Brewery
- Flourish Spaces -The First Tee Of Greater Richmond
- Campfire & Co
- Tazza Kitchen
- Väsen Brewing Company
- Commonwealth Architects
- Dash Design
- Urban Farmer - Cleveland, OH
- Urban Farmer - Philadelphia
- Distrito - Moorestown, NJ
- Buckhead's Restaurant - Richmond, VA
- Shades of Light
- Mellow Mushroom
- Hard Rock Café
- ONO Coffee Bar - Hawaii
- Park Tavern Restaurant - Dallas, TX
- Del Frisco's Grill - Santa Monica, CA
- Grove Park Inn - Asheville, NC
- Valentine Museum - Richmond, VA
- Helen Reed Deign
- Shagbark - Richmond, VA
- Port Royal Hotel - Wildwood Crest, NJ
- Historic Masonic Theatre -Clifton Forge, VA
Among many residential clients.